A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani