Drunk Man Sings Queen’s Entire “Bohemian Rhapsody” In Back Of Police Car
A Canadian man is arrested for intoxication. He’s thrown in the back of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police cruiser. He thinks the charges are bogus. After pleading his case to the police and a failed attempt to convince them that it’s all about the “brotherhood of men on the planet earth,” he decides to express his emotions, in song.
He proceeds to remove his glasses and perform Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” all five minutes of this timeless classic. Is he in pitch the whole way through? No. But he earns points for remembering every word. The rendition is no worse than a typical session of happy hour karaoke.
- Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen