Drunk Man Sings Queen’s Entire “Bohemian Rhapsody” In Back Of Police Car
A Canadian man is arrested for intoxication. He’s thrown in the back of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police cruiser. He thinks the charges are bogus. After pleading his case to the police and a failed attempt to convince them that it’s all about the “brotherhood of men on the planet earth,” he decides to express his emotions, in song.
He proceeds to remove his glasses and perform Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” all five minutes of this timeless classic. Is he in pitch the whole way through? No. But he earns points for remembering every word. The rendition is no worse than a typical session of happy hour karaoke.
- Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo