A Canadian man is arrested for intoxication. He’s thrown in the back of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police cruiser. He thinks the charges are bogus. After pleading his case to the police and a failed attempt to convince them that it’s all about the “brotherhood of men on the planet earth,” he decides to express his emotions, in song.
He proceeds to remove his glasses and perform Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” all five minutes of this timeless classic. Is he in pitch the whole way through? No. But he earns points for remembering every word. The rendition is no worse than a typical session of happy hour karaoke.
- Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’