On yesterday’s show, we told you all about the new “Jetbow” sandwich that was created by the famous Carnegie Deli here in NYC in honor of Tim Tebow being traded to the Jets. That got us Mark Sanchez fans wondering… where’s OUR sammich at?!
So, we made our own and gave our co-workers a taste test – to help decide once and for all who the best quarterback is! As you can tell, we’re extremely scientific here at Fresh!
Today, we attempt to find out which NY Jets quarterback is best (and tastiest!) based solely on the taste of their sandwiches: one from the Carnegie Deli here in NYC, ‘The Jetbow” named after new addition Tim Tebow and the “Sanchez Wrap,” named after Mark Sanchez and thought up by Jim, Kim and Producer Craig.
Carnegie Deli’s “Jetbow”:
3.5 pounds of roast beef, pastrami, corned beef, American cheese, lettuce and tomato on white bread. (The Jetbow is the first celeb sandwich Carnegie has ever made that’s topped with white bread and mayonnaise.)
Jim & Kim’s “Sanchez Wrap”:
Roast Beef, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce/Tomato/Mayo, On a wrap
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Record Turnout for God’s Love We Deliver’s Midsummer Night Drinks
- A Great Big World Adds Flair To Pop Music
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’