Tim Tebow vs Mark Sanchez: The Sandwiches!
On yesterday’s show, we told you all about the new “Jetbow” sandwich that was created by the famous Carnegie Deli here in NYC in honor of Tim Tebow being traded to the Jets. That got us Mark Sanchez fans wondering… where’s OUR sammich at?!
So, we made our own and gave our co-workers a taste test – to help decide once and for all who the best quarterback is! As you can tell, we’re extremely scientific here at Fresh!
Today, we attempt to find out which NY Jets quarterback is best (and tastiest!) based solely on the taste of their sandwiches: one from the Carnegie Deli here in NYC, ‘The Jetbow” named after new addition Tim Tebow and the “Sanchez Wrap,” named after Mark Sanchez and thought up by Jim, Kim and Producer Craig.
Carnegie Deli’s “Jetbow”:
3.5 pounds of roast beef, pastrami, corned beef, American cheese, lettuce and tomato on white bread. (The Jetbow is the first celeb sandwich Carnegie has ever made that’s topped with white bread and mayonnaise.)
Jim & Kim’s “Sanchez Wrap”:
Roast Beef, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce/Tomato/Mayo, On a wrap
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’