One Direction Talks Archery, Fans Suffer Hypothermia
With One Direction‘s overnight popularity as of late, there is little fans don’t know about the U.K. sensation.
When CBS Local sat down with the guys, they filled us in on something they just discovered about band member Zayn Malik.
“A fact that actually we only just found out the other day is that Zayn did a lot of archery when you were younger,” Louis Tomlinson said.
Louis then handed Zayn the microphone and urged him to talk about it. “I don’t really talk about it. How did you find out?” he asked his bandmates.
“Your mum told us,” Liam Payne chimed in.
Before Zayn explained any further Louis joked, “He used to think of himself quite the Robin Hood.”
With an appearance on Saturday Night Live April 7 and a U.S. tour planned, One Direction’s popularity only continues to grow. Just yesterday, several fans received medical assistance while waiting for the band in Montreal.
According to the Montreal Gazette, a 13-year-old One Direction fan was taken to the hospital yesterday. After she spent hours outside in line for an appearance by the boy band, the girl suffered from “light hypothermia on her extremities,” Yvan Montpetit, chief of operations for Urgences Santé said.
Another five girls were treated for similar symptoms while waiting outside the MusiquePlus studio for One Direction. Though the temperature was -11 degrees, hundreds of girls camped out in hopes to meet their favorite band.
Canada’s MuchMusic recently showcased what happens when 40 One Direction super fans meet the band. The episode airs April 20, but a 50-second preview exhibits just how excited their fans can get.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’