New Adam Lambert Tracks Unveiled Online
Though he pushed back the release of his sophomore album from March to May, Adam Lambert fans don’t have to wait that long to hear new music.
While Trespassing is due out May 15, tracks like the power ballad “Never Close Our Eyes” are enough to satisfy listeners. Written by Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert puts his own flavor on the track with soaring vocals.
“I wish that this night would never be over/ There’s plenty of time to sleep when we die/ So let’s just stay awake until we grow older/ If I had my way we’d never close our eyes,” Lambert sings.
I’m so glad you all like “Never Close Our Eyes”! just to get the rumors straight: Bruno Mars WROTE it but its not a duet. Just me singin ;)
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) March 26, 2012
“Naked Love” continues the upbeat vibe of the album with heavy percussion and Lambert’s familiar vocals and endless “woah-oh-oh’s.”
Meanwhile, a clip of “Cuckoo” showcases sing-along choruses with a heart-thumping drum beat and hand-clapped rhythms.
Title track “Trespassing” features Lambert channeling his inner Freddie Mercury with higher vocals. Not a huge surprise that he will act as Queen frontman later this year, the song impresses.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch