I Have a Bone to Pick With My Father!!!
I’m super close to my family…my mom, my dad, brother and sister. I talk to them almost every day because they all live out of town, scattered about the country. I’m always so jealous when my friends get to have dinner with their siblings or parents. I would love if my family lived just down the street and I could pick up the phone and tell my brother to meet me for a drink at Cowgirl!
Texting is a great way to keep up with my family throughout the week, but sometimes texting loses a little something in the translation. As it did with my dad recently…
Right before vacation I texted my dad something super sweet just to remind him that I loved him. The text that I got back not only made me laugh, but I couldn’t believe my 60-something old Dad sent it!
So this morning we decided to call him on it…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch