The Tim Tebow Sandwich, Available At Carnegie Deli In NYC
It didn’t take long at all… Tebowmania has officially infiltrated New York City. And for us Mark Sanchez fans, it’s super annoying! Not that Tim Tebow is not the nicest guy in all of football – it’s hard not to like him, but I’m not thrilled he’s come to the Jets.
The Big Apple has rolled out the red carpet, even to the point of creating a sandwich for the new BACKUP quarterback for the Jets…
It’s time to put the Jetbow into the game!
Carnegie Deli has created the Jetbow (in order of Tim Tebow coming to Gang Green) and it’s a 3 1/2 pound sandwich with corned beef, pastrami, roast beef, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on white bread.
So why those ingredients? Well, we decided to call the Carnegie Deli and talk to Sandy about the new sandwich and why those ingredients were chosen. Oh and in the course of the call, he called us dingbats!!
Listen TOMORROW morning as we put the Jetbow sandwich up against a concoction of our own, in honor of Mark Sanchez, and let some of our co-workers choose which QB has the best sandwich!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number