Snooki and The Situation are probably the most recognizable cast members on “Jersey Shore.” So, why are producers at 495 Productions phasing them out?
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol.
Or, the lack there of. Now that Snooki has a bouffant in the oven and The Sitch is getting his 12-steps on, producers are afraid that the show will suck. TMZ is reporting that producers for “Jersey Shore” are phasing out two of their most popular characters. A show insider told the gossip site that the potentially cleaner lifestyles for Snooki and The Situation would make the show “lose its sex-crazed alcohol-fueled edge.”
Producers will be limiting the amount of screen time they give to the newly sober cast-members, and instead focus their energies on highlighting other members of the JS Cast. Expect new cast members to enter the fold, producers are currently planning to introduce new Juiceheads to the mix.
Have no fear Shore fans, not a modicum of class will be had this season.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande and Seth McFarlane Team Up for ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- #WTF: The Secret to a Healthy Relationship Is… Being Open About Your Bathroom Habits?
- Mariah Carey Opens Up About Low Self-Esteem
- Taylor Swift Strikes Back with Third Cryptic Snake Teaser
- JAY-Z & Beyoncé Buy New L.A. Estate for $88 Million
- Listen to Selena Gomez ‘Fetish’ Remix by Galantis