Perez Hilton wrapped up his “Hunger Games” coverage this morning by shedding light on the Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth engagement gossip.
Perez reported to B96/Chicago, “Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend Liam Hemsworth is in “The Hunger Games,” and there is some speculation that the two of them, Miley and her boyfriend, might be engaged.”
Last Thursday afternoon, right before “The Hunger Games” premiered in theaters nationwide, Miley Cyrus tweeted a photo of her left hand, which had a big rock on her ring finger.
This suggestive tweet fueled rumors all weekend long about her possible engagement to “Hunger Games” star Liam Hemsworth.
Liam accompanied Miley to Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night XIII in Phoenix on Saturday night, and all of the photos show Miley sporting the same ring.
After multiple days of media attention, Miley personally denied the rumors of her engagement via Twitter today.
Us Weekly also reports that someone close to Miley confirmed that the rock is not an engagement ring.
Miley and Liam have been dating on and off since 2009 when they met during the filming of “The Last Song.”
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Tom DeLonge Reacts to Wikileaks Email Dump
- Azealia Banks Says She’s Pressing Charges Against Russell Crowe