Miley Cyrus Sets The Record Straight About Her Rumored Engagement
Perez Hilton wrapped up his “Hunger Games” coverage this morning by shedding light on the Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth engagement gossip.
Perez reported to B96/Chicago, “Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend Liam Hemsworth is in “The Hunger Games,” and there is some speculation that the two of them, Miley and her boyfriend, might be engaged.”
Last Thursday afternoon, right before “The Hunger Games” premiered in theaters nationwide, Miley Cyrus tweeted a photo of her left hand, which had a big rock on her ring finger.
This suggestive tweet fueled rumors all weekend long about her possible engagement to “Hunger Games” star Liam Hemsworth.
Liam accompanied Miley to Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night XIII in Phoenix on Saturday night, and all of the photos show Miley sporting the same ring.
After multiple days of media attention, Miley personally denied the rumors of her engagement via Twitter today.
Us Weekly also reports that someone close to Miley confirmed that the rock is not an engagement ring.
Miley and Liam have been dating on and off since 2009 when they met during the filming of “The Last Song.”
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog