Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: MDNA Madonna Monday!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge and she is BACK in the hot seat! Kim now has 3 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
Today is all about Madonna, to celebrate the release of her new album MDNA!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1) What midwestern city was Madonna born in?
2) Name both of Madonna’s celebrity ex-husbands.
3) This Italian-American actor played Madonna’s father in the Papa Don’t Preach video. Name him.
4) Madonna appeared in this James Bond film. Name it
5) The crew for this 80′s Madonna video were certainly on edge: they were told that the Lion used on-set might eat them. Name it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch