While exercising the skills I learned in Procrastination 101, (hint: this isn’t actually a class) I stumbled upon this cover of Jay-Z and Kanye’s catchy tune “N***** in Paris.” Normally I feel guilty about straying away from the books during my procrastination sessions (spoiler alert: I really don’t feel that bad) but this time any sliver of guilt subsided when I was redirected to the books in the video “B****es in Bookshops.” The two ladies in this video rap about all the major dead poets and authors… so it was kind of like studying?
Check out the modified lyrics!:
Read so hard, got paper cuts
On trains while you’re playin’ connect the dots
All these blisters from turning pages
Read so hard, I’m seeing spots
Watch It HERE >
They read so hard at all the major New York reading spots too! The New York Public Library, Shakespeare & Co.– conveniently located on NYU’s “campus” for all those books you were assigned and won’t read until the week before finals, Washington Square Park where all us NYU kids hang out and pretend like we’re reading (some of us really are), Bargain Books in the West Village, and Strand Book Store in Union Square where you can buy books for as cheap as fifty cent (pun intended.)
Do you read so hard? Or are you too busy ballin’?
Where my smarties at?!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.