How Much Do You REALLY Know About Your Sweetie?
One of the things I just discovered about my boyfriend after our first vacation together is… if he were an animal, I would have no idea what kind of animal he would be!
Let me explain…
We just got back from Sandals Royal Bahamian for a few days of fun in the sun, jet skiing and four-handed massages (look it up, it’s divine!!!). How can you not be happy lounging by the pool with unlimited drinks and food? Oh, and my love right beside me. It was the most amazing vacation I have ever taken. We didn’t want to come home.
But we did run into one snag…
Now, when I say we had the best vacation, you would think that my partner, Jim, and Producer Craig would just take my word for it, right? Nooooo… instead they dialed up Michael early this morning to find out if we really did get along on vacation and what was the one thing he learned about me when we spent 96 hours straight together…
So, the one snag we ran into?
We participated in the poolside “Newlywed Game”… Nine couples answering questions about each other, but they aren’t the normal questions that would come up in conversation. Hence, the “if he was an animal, what animal would he be?” question. That’s the question that really tripped us up!
I couldn’t believe the animal Michael thought he would be…
It’s not as easy as it sounds! And to prove the point, we grabbed another couple who was listening and put the same questions to them… they didn’t do much better!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran