The football world has been a buzz with the news of Tim Tebow’s new position on the NY Jets. However, Tim technically isn’t a Jet quite yet. In order to wear the green and white, we have learned that he must sign a rewritten contract before officially becoming a new team member. As a result, a introductory press conference has been pushed back to Monday– the time is still unknown. He told the New York media that he is “very thankful to play for such a great organization.”
Known for his faith and famous one knee pose “Tebowing” (which has become the new fad of Facebook and Instagram photos alike) we also wonder if the Big Apple will have any effect on him, as NYC tends to change people.
We’ve learned from Jay-Z: “good girls gone bad, the city’s filled with them”
Tebow has assured everyone that he isn’t worried about the city that never sleeps:
Even though it isn’t official yet, we have made a list of places that Tim should visit to get himself in the Empire State of mind. And we’re just putting it out there: maybe they’ll make for a good Tebowing backdrop…
-The Empire State Building
-Statue of Liberty
-Madison Square Garden
-St. Patrick’s Cathedral
-Cathedral of St. John the Divine
-Union Square Park
-Madison Square Park (especially Shake Shack!)
-Washington Square Park
-Museum of Natural History
Did we miss anything?! Let us know in the comments section below!
-Vittoria Colonna/CBS Radio
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum and the Spice Girls
- Shia’s Big Mouth, Lindsay’s Troubles & Jennifer Aniston’s New Roomie: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List