Situation Update: “I Want to Set the Record Straight”
After Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino pulled a Ronnie and “denied, denied, denied” he has finally released a statement in regards to the rehab rumors. Sources closely linked to Sitch say that he went through a alcohol detox before voluntarily admitting himself into Cirque Lodge in Utah.
According to TMZ, Mike is making sure his role on the Jersey Shore doesn’t fade by reminding everyone at the rehabilitation center who he indeed is. He also hopes to stay in shape, as he plans to return to the shore for season six with the rest of the gang, including recently impregnated Snooki.
In a statement from his official website:
“I want to set the record straight. I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion. I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys.”
Fans have expressed their concern about the situation (the actual situation at hand) and support for the Jersey Shore cast member in the form of #isupportthesituation on the “Twittersphere.”
Mike is thankful for all the support from his fans and we all wish him a successful recovery.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia