Kim Kardashian Hit with ‘Flour Bomb’
It’s wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, right?
With that settled I’m going to report this to you with the utmost sincerity. While walking the red carpet for the launch of her new fragrance, True Reflection, Kim Kardashian was accosted by a bag of flour.
A woman from the surrounding crowd launched a bag filled with all-purpose flour at the reality TV Star as she entered Hollywood’s London Hotel. Paramedics and the Sheriff’s Department were called.
Kim was a trooper, refusing treatment and not pressing charges against the woman. Instead, she entered the hotel as planned, hit the bathroom to clean herself up and changed outfits. She later told E! News, “That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me.”
Sister Khloe seems to be far more upset about the incident, taking to Twitter, “I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn’t have dared tried a thing.”
I guess Khloe does have something a little bodyguard-esque about her.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- 7 Lawsuits Filed Against South by Southwest After Deadly Car Crash
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’