Kim Kardashian Hit with ‘Flour Bomb’
It’s wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, right?
With that settled I’m going to report this to you with the utmost sincerity. While walking the red carpet for the launch of her new fragrance, True Reflection, Kim Kardashian was accosted by a bag of flour.
A woman from the surrounding crowd launched a bag filled with all-purpose flour at the reality TV Star as she entered Hollywood’s London Hotel. Paramedics and the Sheriff’s Department were called.
Kim was a trooper, refusing treatment and not pressing charges against the woman. Instead, she entered the hotel as planned, hit the bathroom to clean herself up and changed outfits. She later told E! News, “That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me.”
Sister Khloe seems to be far more upset about the incident, taking to Twitter, “I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn’t have dared tried a thing.”
I guess Khloe does have something a little bodyguard-esque about her.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet