Kim Kardashian Hit with ‘Flour Bomb’
It’s wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, right?
With that settled I’m going to report this to you with the utmost sincerity. While walking the red carpet for the launch of her new fragrance, True Reflection, Kim Kardashian was accosted by a bag of flour.
A woman from the surrounding crowd launched a bag filled with all-purpose flour at the reality TV Star as she entered Hollywood’s London Hotel. Paramedics and the Sheriff’s Department were called.
Kim was a trooper, refusing treatment and not pressing charges against the woman. Instead, she entered the hotel as planned, hit the bathroom to clean herself up and changed outfits. She later told E! News, “That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me.”
Sister Khloe seems to be far more upset about the incident, taking to Twitter, “I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn’t have dared tried a thing.”
I guess Khloe does have something a little bodyguard-esque about her.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’