Performance Artist Alison Knowles To Make Giant Salad On the Highline
Performance artist Alison Knowles is currently preparing, and searching out the freshest veggies, to bring her “Make a Salad” piece to the Highline Park, this Earth Day, April 22nd.
Alison, who is in no way related to Beyonce Knowles, is no newbie to large scale salad making. She first hit the mixed green scene in Baltimore back in 1962, and has been tossing around her piece the world over ever since. Check out the video below of Alison performing “Make A Salad” at the Tate Modern in London back in 2008.
If you want to watch and even EAT the giant salad that Alison will be creating, be at the Highline on April 22nd between 10AM and 1PM.
You know… if it was just a regular salad, we wouldn’t even mention this…
But she has to have a BIIIIIG salad!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France