Many characters from AMC’s smash-hit drama Mad Men know how to make money, and spend it, so it would be only natural to bring the cast down to 11 Wall Street in Lower Manhattan to begin the day’s commerce between buyers and sellers as they talk bulls and bears.
Cast members Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, Kiernan Shipka, January Jones and John Slattery posed for photos after ringing the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on March 21st, starting the day for the world’s largest stock exchange.
The cast of Mad Men also readies for the Season 5 premiere, which will air on AMC this Sunday (March 25) after a seventeen month hiatus. Last we saw Don Draper (Hamm), it was October of ’65 and he was suffering from alcoholism, going through a divorce, and dealing with an identity crisis. The season came to a close as Don proposes to Megan on their trip to California, breaking the heart of his girlfriend Faye upon his return to the office.
What’s in store for Season 5? Grab a pack of smokes, pour yourself an Old Fashioned and sit down on your couch this Sunday for the premiere on AMC.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Susan G. Komen Greater New York City Race for the Cure – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution
- Justin Bieber is Back on Instagram
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His ‘Love’
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech