Cast Of ‘Mad Men’ Get Down To Business on NYSE; Ready For Season 5 Premiere
Many characters from AMC’s smash-hit drama Mad Men know how to make money, and spend it, so it would be only natural to bring the cast down to 11 Wall Street in Lower Manhattan to begin the day’s commerce between buyers and sellers as they talk bulls and bears.
Cast members Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, Kiernan Shipka, January Jones and John Slattery posed for photos after ringing the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on March 21st, starting the day for the world’s largest stock exchange.
The cast of Mad Men also readies for the Season 5 premiere, which will air on AMC this Sunday (March 25) after a seventeen month hiatus. Last we saw Don Draper (Hamm), it was October of ’65 and he was suffering from alcoholism, going through a divorce, and dealing with an identity crisis. The season came to a close as Don proposes to Megan on their trip to California, breaking the heart of his girlfriend Faye upon his return to the office.
What’s in store for Season 5? Grab a pack of smokes, pour yourself an Old Fashioned and sit down on your couch this Sunday for the premiere on AMC.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Photos: Charlotte Church Gets Weird, Goes All Sci-Fi In London
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music