Sting Adds Bonus Track to ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack
“Hunger Games” is arguably the most highly anticipated movie for the first quarter of 2012, and it’s soundtrack is already climbing to the top of various digital album charts. Since its release at midnight on Tuesday, The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond has catapulted to #4 on the iTunes bestselling albums list, #5 on Amazon’s bestselling albums list, and #1 on Amazon’s bestselling soundtrack list.
The soundtrack is also adding a little extra star power with the addition of a bonus track from Sting, who sings a version of “Lullaby” on Lionsgate’s and Universal Republic’s film companion album.
The bonus track will be available via download on March 27th, reports Deadline.com, but only if customers purchase the entire soundtrack.
In the film, Katniss (played by Jennifer Lawrence) sings the song to her little sister, Primrose (Willow Shields), and the young tribute, Rue (Amandla Stenberg).
The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond tracklist:
1. Arcade Fire “Abraham’s Daughter”
2. The Secret Sisters “Tomorrow Will Be Kinder”
3. Neko Case “Nothing To Remember”
4. Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars “Safe & Sound”
5. Kid Cudi “The Ruler and The Killer”
6. Punch Brothers “Dark Days”
7. The Decemberists “One Engine”
8. The Carolina Chocolate Drops “Daughter’s Lament”
9. The Civil Wars “Kingdom Come”
10. Glen Hansard “Take The Heartland”
11. Maroon 5 featuring Rozzi Crane “Come Away To The Water”
12. Miranda Lambert featuring Pistol Annies “Run Daddy Run”
13. Jayme Dee “Rules”
14. Taylor Swift “Eyes Open”
15. The Low Anthem “Lover Is Childlike”
16. Birdy “Just A Game”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win A BIOTA Botanicals Prize Pack
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In