Angelina: From The “Jersey Shore” to “Couples Therapy”
Jersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick and her boyfriend celebrity chef Chris Nirchel have signed up for Couples Therapy on VH1. She talked to 92.3 NOW/New York and says that compared to the Jersey Shore, “This is just crazy, this show. You have to see what I go through. It’s very different from Jersey Shore, it’s very emotional, it’s drama, it’s crazy.” The first episode airs on Wednesday, March 21 at 9PM EST.
You can see a little bit of the “crazy” in a sneak peek of these show on VH1.com, which details Pivarnick and Nirchel’s relationship including the disparity in their levels of fame. Nirchel was kicked off season 7 of Food Network Star and Pivarnick famously chose to leave the Jersey Shore multiple times. Couples Therapy is produced by the company behind Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew and will also star Linda Hogan, Kasey Hahl and Vienna Girardi of The Bachelor, and DMX.
92.3 NOW/New York also got Angelina’s opinion on Snooki’s return to the Jersey Shore while pregnant. “When I found that out I was really disgusted because I don’t think that’s good for the baby,” Pivarnick said. “I do not understand why she’s doing it and to be honest with you, considering what I went through last year with me and the pregnancy…if I have this healthy baby inside of me, I’m sorry but I’m not gonna go ahead and fist pump with the Jersey Shore cast.”
Pivarnick had a miscarriage last year, of a child conceived with former partner David Kovacs.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?