Adam Levine Gets Busy With TV Rumors, A Buzz Cut And The Voice
The tattooed Maroon 5 front man may be taking on a surprising new role in the second season of the hit series American Horror Story. Entertainment Weekly reports that the singer is in negotiations to join the hit cable show and would play one half of a couple called “The Lovers.”
No news has been revealed about who his other half will be, but we do know that creator and show runner Ryan Murphy plans to introduce an entirely new location, storyline and cast for season 2. The show will return in October — just in time for Halloween.
In a move totally unlike Jagger, the Maroon 5 frontman was spotted at the Grove in Los Angeles doing an interview with Extra sans his brunette locks. His new buzz cut was totally unexpected and certainly offers a fresh look at the singer.
I shaved my head. Sometimes it’s just necessary. like an emotional reboot. It’ll grow back…
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) March 20, 2012
Levine’s current role as Voice coach is becoming embroiled in some controversy as well. A few weeks ago, country star Blake Shelton elaborated on his admiration for Levine saying “yeah, I’m going to make out with him.” Shelton explained to People Magazine that he was just kidding around.
“But it’s fun,” elaborated Shelton. ”It’s just like we’re sitting around the bar, making jabs at each other. Although Shelton enjoys his close friendship with the Maroon 5 singer, he said he hates the term bromance. ”Can we please kill that stupid term?” Shelton asked. “We’re just friends. It’s called friendship.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)