Train Releases Tracklist for “California 37″
Train has announced the tracklist for their highly anticipated new album California 37 at their website. The release is the follow up to 2009’s Save Me, San Francisco which produced the mega hit “Hey, Soul Sister.” Their new album marks the band’s sixth studio recording.
The tracklist for California 37:
1. This’ll Be My Year
2. Drive By
3. Feels Good At First
4. Bruises (ft. Ashley Monroe)
5. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye
6. You Can Finally Meet My Mom
7. Sing Together
9. California 37
10. We Were Made For This
11. When the Fog Rolls In
Train fans only have to wait until April 17th for this new music from them. Pre-orders are underway now for California 37 over at iTunes, where you’ll also get an instant download of the track “Feels Good At First.” The band’s brand new single, “Drive By” is at radio now.
You can watch Train perform on Late Show with David Letterman on March 26th.
—Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch