Singer Sean Kingston Accused in Woman’s Attack
As PG as Justin Bieber‘s Baby tour may have seemed from the audience, things apparently got pretty rough and tumble after the lights went down.
Sean Kingston, who opened for Bieber during the 2010 tour, has been served a with a lawsuit. A woman claims that Kingston was involved in a group attack on her, according to RadarOnline.com.
The 22-year-old “Beautiful Girls” singer was served with a civil summons and complaint last week by a Miami-based private investigator. The Kingston camp has made no official comment regarding the complaint and lawsuit.
Between injuring women in jet ski accidents and being accused of beating the bejebus out of them, maybe it’s safe to say Sean Kingston is too bad boy.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest