As PG as Justin Bieber‘s Baby tour may have seemed from the audience, things apparently got pretty rough and tumble after the lights went down.
Sean Kingston, who opened for Bieber during the 2010 tour, has been served a with a lawsuit. A woman claims that Kingston was involved in a group attack on her, according to RadarOnline.com.
The 22-year-old “Beautiful Girls” singer was served with a civil summons and complaint last week by a Miami-based private investigator. The Kingston camp has made no official comment regarding the complaint and lawsuit.
Between injuring women in jet ski accidents and being accused of beating the bejebus out of them, maybe it’s safe to say Sean Kingston is too bad boy.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The 6 Best GRAMMY ‘In Memorandum’ Tributes
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘My Son Is Oversharing’
- Lady Gaga Says She Suffers from PTSD
- Empire of the Sun’s Luke Steele: ‘You Have to Have Unshakable Confidence’
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- Win Tickets To See Bon Jovi At MSG