Pay It Forward: What Happens When Jim Douglas Lends Money to a Stranger?
Would you lend a complete stranger money? A couple of bucks? Sure. $5? Maybe.
$10? OK, now you’re pushing it… unless your name is Jim Douglas. Our pal Jim had an encounter with a rather intoxicated individual last week, who had no phone or wallet and needed money to get home. Find out what happens here!
Wantaugh, Long Island.
You’re trying to get your coffee and (maybe) a doughnut because your spare tire needs a little re-energizing.
Suddenly, a stranger comes up to you and begs for your help to get home.
To many New Yorkers, it’s a daily occurrence on the subway. However, they’re usually looking for a small amount of money but, in this case, our Jim gave a complete stranger $15 so that he could catch a cab after a night of drinking with his boss.
The gentlemen was nice enough to give Jim a call on this morning’s show. Check out what happened!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey