Pay It Forward: What Happens When Jim Douglas Lends Money to a Stranger?
Would you lend a complete stranger money? A couple of bucks? Sure. $5? Maybe.
$10? OK, now you’re pushing it… unless your name is Jim Douglas. Our pal Jim had an encounter with a rather intoxicated individual last week, who had no phone or wallet and needed money to get home. Find out what happens here!
Wantaugh, Long Island.
You’re trying to get your coffee and (maybe) a doughnut because your spare tire needs a little re-energizing.
Suddenly, a stranger comes up to you and begs for your help to get home.
To many New Yorkers, it’s a daily occurrence on the subway. However, they’re usually looking for a small amount of money but, in this case, our Jim gave a complete stranger $15 so that he could catch a cab after a night of drinking with his boss.
The gentlemen was nice enough to give Jim a call on this morning’s show. Check out what happened!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video