Beyonce Announces Three Memorial Day Weekend Shows
If you’re feeling lucky, Beyonce has lined up three shows over Memorial Day weekend at the new Revel entertainment center in Atlantic City, NJ. The shows will be in the Revel signature performance space, Ovation Hall. It’s a small space for Beyonce, only holding 5,050 seats. Tickets are on sale April 6.
These will be Beyonce’s first live shows since 2011 and giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy. She’s been spotted out and about in New York City quite a bit, on walks with the infant along with sister Solange and mother Tina.
Beyonce will be back in front of cameras before you know it. The L.A. Times reports that she is tied to Clint Eastwood’s remake of the classic A Star Is Born and rumored to be in talks for Ryan Murphy’s (Glee and Eat, Love, Pray) comedy One Hit Wonders.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jane’s Addiction to Play ‘Ritual de lo Habitual’ in Full at Fun Fun Fun Fest
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look