If you’re feeling lucky, Beyonce has lined up three shows over Memorial Day weekend at the new Revel entertainment center in Atlantic City, NJ. The shows will be in the Revel signature performance space, Ovation Hall. It’s a small space for Beyonce, only holding 5,050 seats. Tickets are on sale April 6.
These will be Beyonce’s first live shows since 2011 and giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy. She’s been spotted out and about in New York City quite a bit, on walks with the infant along with sister Solange and mother Tina.
Beyonce will be back in front of cameras before you know it. The L.A. Times reports that she is tied to Clint Eastwood’s remake of the classic A Star Is Born and rumored to be in talks for Ryan Murphy’s (Glee and Eat, Love, Pray) comedy One Hit Wonders.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism