Beyonce Announces Three Memorial Day Weekend Shows
If you’re feeling lucky, Beyonce has lined up three shows over Memorial Day weekend at the new Revel entertainment center in Atlantic City, NJ. The shows will be in the Revel signature performance space, Ovation Hall. It’s a small space for Beyonce, only holding 5,050 seats. Tickets are on sale April 6.
These will be Beyonce’s first live shows since 2011 and giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy. She’s been spotted out and about in New York City quite a bit, on walks with the infant along with sister Solange and mother Tina.
Beyonce will be back in front of cameras before you know it. The L.A. Times reports that she is tied to Clint Eastwood’s remake of the classic A Star Is Born and rumored to be in talks for Ryan Murphy’s (Glee and Eat, Love, Pray) comedy One Hit Wonders.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Debuts New, Self-Explanitory Song ‘HARDROCKLOVER’
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- Enter To Win One Direction Tickets
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea’s Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It
- Jim Carrey Calls California Governor a ‘Fascist’ After Passing Mandatory Vaccination Bill
- Demi Lovato is Keeping It Hot With New Single ‘Cool For The Summer’