Russell Brand Officially Arrested
It looks like Julianne Hough has the day off because her co-star is behind bars.
Russell Brand is in New Orleans shooting a film with the dancing beauty, and has found himself in a wee bit of trouble. On Monday he snatched the iPhone of a photographer that was following him, and hurled it through the window of a nearby law office.
As previously reported, a warrant was issued for Brand’s arrest yesterday.
The comedian took to Twitter to joke about the incident, writing “Since Steve Jobs died I cannot bear to see anyone use an iphone irreverently, what I did was a tribute to his memory.”
Since Steve Jobs died I cannot bear to see anyone use an iphone irreverently, what I did was a tribute to his memory.
— Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) March 14, 2012
It looks like the cops don’t have much of a sense of humor, because Brand has officially been arrested (well, he turned himself in) for property damage. He may face charges, but most likely he’ll just have to pay damages and make the law office look pretty again.
Most importantly, I bet he has the most awesometastic mug shot ever!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- This Week On FM Magazine: Operation Backpack® For New York’s Kids
- Grandfather Amazes Entire Wedding With His Sweet Dance Moves