I grew up with five sisters… the only boy in a house full of girls… and ONE bathroom. Because I was the only boy, I was a bit of a pain in the butt. I was known to jump out of the hamper in the bathroom while my sisters were having slumber parties and to lock my mom out while she was in her housecoat and curlers on the front stoop.
I’ve mellowed out since then.
At least, I had my partner convinced that I was a bit of a saint as a kid until my sister Barbara completely gave me up on the air this morning about something I did on St. Patrick’s Day when I was just a wee lad…
It started out with me telling on my sister Barbara about what she did to my grandfather when he fell asleep on St. Patrick’s Day after drinking too many Reingolds.
Then she turned around and tattled on me for something I did…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’