My Sister, The Tattle-Tale!!!!
I grew up with five sisters… the only boy in a house full of girls… and ONE bathroom. Because I was the only boy, I was a bit of a pain in the butt. I was known to jump out of the hamper in the bathroom while my sisters were having slumber parties and to lock my mom out while she was in her housecoat and curlers on the front stoop.
I’ve mellowed out since then.
At least, I had my partner convinced that I was a bit of a saint as a kid until my sister Barbara completely gave me up on the air this morning about something I did on St. Patrick’s Day when I was just a wee lad…
It started out with me telling on my sister Barbara about what she did to my grandfather when he fell asleep on St. Patrick’s Day after drinking too many Reingolds.
Then she turned around and tattled on me for something I did…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album