My Sister, The Tattle-Tale!!!!
I grew up with five sisters… the only boy in a house full of girls… and ONE bathroom. Because I was the only boy, I was a bit of a pain in the butt. I was known to jump out of the hamper in the bathroom while my sisters were having slumber parties and to lock my mom out while she was in her housecoat and curlers on the front stoop.
I’ve mellowed out since then.
At least, I had my partner convinced that I was a bit of a saint as a kid until my sister Barbara completely gave me up on the air this morning about something I did on St. Patrick’s Day when I was just a wee lad…
It started out with me telling on my sister Barbara about what she did to my grandfather when he fell asleep on St. Patrick’s Day after drinking too many Reingolds.
Then she turned around and tattled on me for something I did…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo