Katy Perry is famous for being dressed to the nines, rocking neon wigs and candy-colored makeup, but in her next music video it appears she’s toning down her look. Forget the cupcakes and whip cream bras, for her upcoming “Part of Me” music video, Perry is getting down and dirty in military fatigues.
The 25-second trailer shows the California girl engaging in some intense basic training, coinciding perfectly with the song’s lyrics, “Throw your bombs and your blows.” Overall, it looks like this music video will be taking on a much more serious tone than her other Teenage Dream singles.
The “Part of Me” video is slated for a March 21st release on MTV FIrst. Perry’s video will premiere at 7:23PM EST and be followed by a sit-down with MTV News.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 16, 2012
-Sarah Carroll AMP 97.1
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Not Performing Israeli-Palestinian Peace Concerts
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2