Katy Perry is famous for being dressed to the nines, rocking neon wigs and candy-colored makeup, but in her next music video it appears she’s toning down her look. Forget the cupcakes and whip cream bras, for her upcoming “Part of Me” music video, Perry is getting down and dirty in military fatigues.
The 25-second trailer shows the California girl engaging in some intense basic training, coinciding perfectly with the song’s lyrics, “Throw your bombs and your blows.” Overall, it looks like this music video will be taking on a much more serious tone than her other Teenage Dream singles.
The “Part of Me” video is slated for a March 21st release on MTV FIrst. Perry’s video will premiere at 7:23PM EST and be followed by a sit-down with MTV News.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 16, 2012
-Sarah Carroll AMP 97.1
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Brown Arrested Following Allegations of Threat with Gun
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Jimmy Eat World Premiere New Song “Sure and Certain”
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- Alicia Keys To Honor Clive Davis At 13th Annual Black Ball Benefit In NYC