Jim’s Wife Asked for My Help This Morning Convincing Him to Do Something For Her…
I’m always more than happy to help out Jim’s wife wife when it means he will have to do something he’s dragging his feet on! Cathy called me up in secret and said Jim has taken some time off in April – a whole week – and there is something she really wants him to do but he’s been hemming and hawing about it. She thought maybe me and Producer Craig would be able to strongarm him into a “yes.”
Well, we went one better and got the listeners in on it… telling Jim why he should say yes to his wife!
It turns out Jim’s wife wants to go on vacation!
Not a big vacation, just a little getaway during the week he took off from work (he planned to stay on Long Island and play golf all week while his wife worked!). Now, remember, Jim just took a four-day golf vacation with the boss to Florida two weeks ago (again while his wife worked).
So, Cath just wanted a little help convincing him to take her somewhere and we had her waiting on the phone to ambush Jim this morning….
While I can be quite persuasive, I thought it would be even better to let the ladies call up to be on Cathy’s side and tell Jim why he should take his wife on a vacation!!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia