Baby #2 for Sandra Bullock May Be on the Way
When it comes to rebounding from a soul-crushing divorce in the most wholesome way possible, Sandra Bullock‘s got game.
Shortly after her ex-husband, Jesse James, was outed for being a philandering tool, Bullock adopted the cutest baby ever… and all was right with her squeaky clean image again.
Now Sandra is looking to add to her tiny family. According to Radaronline.com, Bullock just completed paperwork for a second adoption.
“Sandra has always planned to have more than one child,” a source told RadarOnline.com. “She feels that now is a good time for a new baby to be welcomed into the family. Louis is a little young to understand that he is going to be a big brother, but Sandy is trying to get him ready for the transition. It took her about 18 months to finally get Louis, and there is no time table as to when she will get the second child. Sandy’s adoption lawyer has told her it could take up to a year to complete the process. She doesn’t care whether or not it’s a boy or girl. She just wants a healthy a baby.”
I wonder if she’s taking applications for grown women, I would love to have Sandra Bullock be my mom!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay