Arrest Warrant Issued for Russell Brand
Russell Brand is back in the news for being, well, Russell Brand — but at least this time it has nothing to do with Katy Perry.
The British comic/craptacular husband is currently wanted by the New Orleans police. The trouble started Monday when Brand got peeved at one of his entourage of paparazzi, grabbed the photographer’s iPhone and chucked that sucker through the window of a nearby building.
That building just happened to have been a law firm.
Hell hath no fury like a building full of lawyer’s inconvenienced. Charges for property damage were filed and a warrant was issued.
I’m sure Katy Perry is enjoying every minute of this.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo