Arrest Warrant Issued for Russell Brand
Russell Brand is back in the news for being, well, Russell Brand — but at least this time it has nothing to do with Katy Perry.
The British comic/craptacular husband is currently wanted by the New Orleans police. The trouble started Monday when Brand got peeved at one of his entourage of paparazzi, grabbed the photographer’s iPhone and chucked that sucker through the window of a nearby building.
That building just happened to have been a law firm.
Hell hath no fury like a building full of lawyer’s inconvenienced. Charges for property damage were filed and a warrant was issued.
I’m sure Katy Perry is enjoying every minute of this.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’