Arrest Warrant Issued for Russell Brand
Russell Brand is back in the news for being, well, Russell Brand — but at least this time it has nothing to do with Katy Perry.
The British comic/craptacular husband is currently wanted by the New Orleans police. The trouble started Monday when Brand got peeved at one of his entourage of paparazzi, grabbed the photographer’s iPhone and chucked that sucker through the window of a nearby building.
That building just happened to have been a law firm.
Hell hath no fury like a building full of lawyer’s inconvenienced. Charges for property damage were filed and a warrant was issued.
I’m sure Katy Perry is enjoying every minute of this.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics