Arrest Warrant Issued for Russell Brand
Russell Brand is back in the news for being, well, Russell Brand — but at least this time it has nothing to do with Katy Perry.
The British comic/craptacular husband is currently wanted by the New Orleans police. The trouble started Monday when Brand got peeved at one of his entourage of paparazzi, grabbed the photographer’s iPhone and chucked that sucker through the window of a nearby building.
That building just happened to have been a law firm.
Hell hath no fury like a building full of lawyer’s inconvenienced. Charges for property damage were filed and a warrant was issued.
I’m sure Katy Perry is enjoying every minute of this.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- Kanye Throws Mic and Storms Off Stage at Pan Am Games
- Taylor Swift Approves of Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Blank Space’ Cover