The Learning Channel is spotlighting the Bronx… more specifically, five Italian guys in their 20s and 30s who live on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, NY… who all still live with their mothers (except for one guy who lives with his Aunt Gina)! They are successful men who choose to live with their moms so that she can take care of them!
You have to see the trailer for the show…
We couldn’t get enough of it! So we decided to track down one of the Mama’s Boys to see if he really is a mama’s boy.
Chip (Anthony is his real name) owns Krunchtime Gym in the Bronx and he is very proud of his mama’s boy status and he told us about all of the things that his mom does for him on a regular basis…including feeding him!
We also had Chip’s mom, Camille, call in to the show to see if she’s tired of doing everything for him yet and also find out whose sauce is better… her’s or her son’s!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release