Update: Mama’s Boys of the Bronx?! Let’s Get To Know Chip AND Camille from the Show…
The Learning Channel is spotlighting the Bronx… more specifically, five Italian guys in their 20s and 30s who live on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, NY… who all still live with their mothers (except for one guy who lives with his Aunt Gina)! They are successful men who choose to live with their moms so that she can take care of them!
You have to see the trailer for the show…
We couldn’t get enough of it! So we decided to track down one of the Mama’s Boys to see if he really is a mama’s boy.
Chip (Anthony is his real name) owns Krunchtime Gym in the Bronx and he is very proud of his mama’s boy status and he told us about all of the things that his mom does for him on a regular basis…including feeding him!
We also had Chip’s mom, Camille, call in to the show to see if she’s tired of doing everything for him yet and also find out whose sauce is better… her’s or her son’s!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch