Madonna knows how to keep her fans always wanting more by releasing teasers and snippets of her new music. Perez Hilton broke the news this morning that Madonna has a special collaboration with someone very close to her on another track from MDNA.
Perez reports, “Madonna has her daughter Lourdes appear on a song on her new album MDNA, and the song is called ‘Superstar’.”
The one minute preview starts with Madonna singing:
“You’re my gangster, you’re like Al Capone/You’re like Caesar stepping on to the throne/ You’re Abe Lincoln cause you fight for what’s right/You’re my angel bringing peace to my life.”
Lourdes is heard faintly on the back-up vocals, singing with her Mom during the chorus, “Ooh la la, you’re my Superstar/Ooh la la, I love the way that you are.”
Madonna recently told The Sun about how Lourdes became her back-up singer on the track, saying, “She just came over to the studio that day. Then I said, ‘Oh, can you sing this part?’ and she agreed to.” Madonna continued, “She has a very good voice. She’s quite shy about it and won’t admit it. Lots of people are knocking on my door to meet her about everything, movies and what-not.”
Madonna plans to officially premiere the music video for “Girl Gone Wild” on March 20th, and the MDNA album hits stores on March 26th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Postal Service Air Dirty Laundry In ‘A Tattered Line Of String’ Video
- Eminem Drops Mixtape Track ‘Symphony In H’
- Kim’s College: The Muppets, Demi Moore and Kanye West
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later