Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street: What Would You Trade Your Significant Other If They Would Do All the Spring Cleaning?
The dreaded spring cleaning! GROAN!
Every year, my wife and I put together a very aggressive list of things we could clean in the house during the annual bite-off-more-than-we-can-chew-spring-cleaning.
Here’s a partial list of chores so far: the blinds need to be taken down and cleaned (some need to be dry cleaned), the rugs need to be shampooed, the yard needs to look more spring-like, the deck needs to be treated, the closets need to be switched from winter clothes to open-toed shoes (for my wife), kitchen cabinets need to be thinned out and cleaned and I need to golf. Ok, I added the last one. I hope my wife will just let it slide.
But if my wife would do all the spring cleaning and I could go golfing I would trade her something big…like wash her car every weekend for the entire summer (she doesn’t care about this, but I do)…so we decided to find out what you would trade…
So it’s Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street…What Would You Trade Your Significant Other If They Would Do All the Spring Cleaning?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The “Fifty Shades Of Grey” Movie Screening
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’