Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street: What Would You Trade Your Significant Other If They Would Do All the Spring Cleaning?
The dreaded spring cleaning! GROAN!
Every year, my wife and I put together a very aggressive list of things we could clean in the house during the annual bite-off-more-than-we-can-chew-spring-cleaning.
Here’s a partial list of chores so far: the blinds need to be taken down and cleaned (some need to be dry cleaned), the rugs need to be shampooed, the yard needs to look more spring-like, the deck needs to be treated, the closets need to be switched from winter clothes to open-toed shoes (for my wife), kitchen cabinets need to be thinned out and cleaned and I need to golf. Ok, I added the last one. I hope my wife will just let it slide.
But if my wife would do all the spring cleaning and I could go golfing I would trade her something big…like wash her car every weekend for the entire summer (she doesn’t care about this, but I do)…so we decided to find out what you would trade…
So it’s Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street…What Would You Trade Your Significant Other If They Would Do All the Spring Cleaning?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired