Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street: What Would You Trade Your Significant Other If They Would Do All the Spring Cleaning?
The dreaded spring cleaning! GROAN!
Every year, my wife and I put together a very aggressive list of things we could clean in the house during the annual bite-off-more-than-we-can-chew-spring-cleaning.
Here’s a partial list of chores so far: the blinds need to be taken down and cleaned (some need to be dry cleaned), the rugs need to be shampooed, the yard needs to look more spring-like, the deck needs to be treated, the closets need to be switched from winter clothes to open-toed shoes (for my wife), kitchen cabinets need to be thinned out and cleaned and I need to golf. Ok, I added the last one. I hope my wife will just let it slide.
But if my wife would do all the spring cleaning and I could go golfing I would trade her something big…like wash her car every weekend for the entire summer (she doesn’t care about this, but I do)…so we decided to find out what you would trade…
So it’s Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street…What Would You Trade Your Significant Other If They Would Do All the Spring Cleaning?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number