Would a Pedicab Take Me All the Way to Long Island?
Have you seen the price of gas?! And it’s only going up!
I live in Seaford, which means I commute from Long Island to the city… 88 miles, five days a week. That has me filling up three times a week and each fill-up is at least 40 bucks (because I don’t let it go all the way down…yes, I’m one of THOSE guys)…which means I’m spending close to $150 a week on gas… $600 a month.
OK, that was depressing. I need an alternative!
How about a pedicab?
Today on the show, we decided to head to Central Park and see if we could get a pedicab to take me all the way to Long Island!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch