Would a Pedicab Take Me All the Way to Long Island?
Have you seen the price of gas?! And it’s only going up!
I live in Seaford, which means I commute from Long Island to the city… 88 miles, five days a week. That has me filling up three times a week and each fill-up is at least 40 bucks (because I don’t let it go all the way down…yes, I’m one of THOSE guys)…which means I’m spending close to $150 a week on gas… $600 a month.
OK, that was depressing. I need an alternative!
How about a pedicab?
Today on the show, we decided to head to Central Park and see if we could get a pedicab to take me all the way to Long Island!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’