Would a Pedicab Take Me All the Way to Long Island?
Have you seen the price of gas?! And it’s only going up!
I live in Seaford, which means I commute from Long Island to the city… 88 miles, five days a week. That has me filling up three times a week and each fill-up is at least 40 bucks (because I don’t let it go all the way down…yes, I’m one of THOSE guys)…which means I’m spending close to $150 a week on gas… $600 a month.
OK, that was depressing. I need an alternative!
How about a pedicab?
Today on the show, we decided to head to Central Park and see if we could get a pedicab to take me all the way to Long Island!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen