Would a Pedicab Take Me All the Way to Long Island?
Have you seen the price of gas?! And it’s only going up!
I live in Seaford, which means I commute from Long Island to the city… 88 miles, five days a week. That has me filling up three times a week and each fill-up is at least 40 bucks (because I don’t let it go all the way down…yes, I’m one of THOSE guys)…which means I’m spending close to $150 a week on gas… $600 a month.
OK, that was depressing. I need an alternative!
How about a pedicab?
Today on the show, we decided to head to Central Park and see if we could get a pedicab to take me all the way to Long Island!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5