Now, about a month after the late pop singers death, Madonna discusses Whitney in a recent interview where she remembers Houston for her “beauty and voice.”
“I just remember being extremely envious of her and also touched by her innocence,” Madonna told The Sun.
Madonna recalls the shocking feeling upon hearing the news of Houston’s death and how history has a tendency of repeating itself by taking the lives of artists before their time. But Madge most certainly puts her fond memories of Houston forward when speaking about her.
“I remember looking at her singing and hearing people talk about her, and just thinking, ‘Oh my God. She’s such a beautiful woman and my God, what an incredible voice. I wish I could sing like that.'”
Madonna is currently preparing for the release of her twelfth studio album, MDNA, and upcoming world tour. And though her career spans over three decades, the Material Girl doesn’t plan on calling it quits anytime soon.
“I love music, I love telling stories. So I guess as long as I feel that way I’ll keep doing what I’m doing.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani