I’m getting ready for a beach vacation with my boyfriend in the Bahamas and he happened to mention to me that he had this picture in his mind of the two of us listening to the crashing waves on a blanket sipping rum runners… and in this little daydream, I’m wearing a white bikini. Oops… needle scratch… I don’t own a white bikini!
But I am not going to be the one to stand in the way of such a specific little fantasy.
So I took my winter body (I am not exactly ready to squeeze my buns into a bikini yet this season – good thing he really loves me!) and embarked on the dreaded bathing suit shopping trip. But I made the (HUGE) mistake of inviting (read: not being able to get rid of) Jim and Producer Craig on my bikini odyssey…
We happened to be on the Upper East Side and I stopped into Pesca Boutique on East 60th to pick out something that didn’t make me feel just awful about how I look in it. Now, once I finally got rid of Jim and Producer Craig I found something that made me feel really good and sexy… but before I could try anything on, they decided to ask a million (boy, little brother type) questions of the owner Shahlla…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…