In an after show interview with MTV News for Stay Strong, Demi Lovato took a break from the seriousness of her documentary to laugh over a video of her rapping every word to a song by Rick Ross. Then MTV’s Suchin Pak told the audience that there was a big announcement Demi had to make.
Lovato then announced the return of Ashton Kutcher’s infamous prank show Punk’d and that she was the victim of prankster Nick Cannon.
It’s no surprise that Nick would be picked to cause havoc on other people’s lives and laugh at their expense. Take a look at a couple of the things he did during his stint as a DJ for 92.3 NOW here in New York:
Nick pranks his former morning show partner Sarah Lee by pretending to send Sarah’s precious dog Charli Roo up, up and away by tying balloons to a stuffed animal pooch.
He also fooled celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and the world about his wife, Mariah Carey, giving birth to “dem babies!” In an elaborate scheme, Nick was able to fool everyone into thinking Mariah was going into labor — Perez was not amused.
Given all Cannon’s experience, Demi Lovato’s episode of Punk’d should be memorable. It will air on MTV on March 29th.
-Vittoria Colonna, 92.3 NOW
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Record Turnout for God’s Love We Deliver’s Midsummer Night Drinks
- A Great Big World Adds Flair To Pop Music
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video