With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy late on Thursday night. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press.
Brown raps on the track, “But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fallout from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, “I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra