Simon Cowell is known for giving some mighty harsh reviews, and even his judging panel isn’t safe.
The gossip mill churned when Cowell fired his panel of celebrity judges from his new Fox show, the X-Factor last year. The call left Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger among the nation’s unemployed.
Now Cowell and Fox are in a mad dash to fill the judging table with A-list names, but it won’t come without a price.
Britney is allegedly in talks with a Vegas hotel to become their resident performer. A gig that’s far less taxing on the family and super-duper lucrative. If she’s going to pass on a long-term gig, Cowell better pony up some serious cash. Britney wants $20 million!
That’s double what Christina Aguilera makes on “The Voice,” and she’s the most well compensated judge on that show.
Do you think Britney’s opinion is worth $20 mil?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site