Bobbi Kristina Won’t Be Keeping Bobby Brown’s Last Name
Bobbi Kristina Brown has had a pretty rough month, and one thing that has come from it is a desire to cut strings with her famous father, Bobby Brown.
Strings including: Her name.
Born Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown has wanted to change her name for years, according to gossip site TMZ. The desire for the change started when her parents split up, but her mother wouldn’t allow it.
With her mother’s untimely death, and the ability to make legal decisions on her own behalf, Bobbi Kristina has plans to change her name to Kristina Houston. A source close to the family told TMZ that Bobbi Kristina is in a “better place” than she’s been in a while.
With the change, she’ll no longer be mistaken for a famous make-up artist, I guess that’s a bonus, too.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive: Find Out What Went Down
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best