Bobbi Kristina Brown has had a pretty rough month, and one thing that has come from it is a desire to cut strings with her famous father, Bobby Brown.
Strings including: Her name.
Born Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown has wanted to change her name for years, according to gossip site TMZ. The desire for the change started when her parents split up, but her mother wouldn’t allow it.
With her mother’s untimely death, and the ability to make legal decisions on her own behalf, Bobbi Kristina has plans to change her name to Kristina Houston. A source close to the family told TMZ that Bobbi Kristina is in a “better place” than she’s been in a while.
With the change, she’ll no longer be mistaken for a famous make-up artist, I guess that’s a bonus, too.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry