The Groggers Trade Recording for Rhinoplasty with “A Nose Job Love Song”
Can you imagine trading out a nose job for a song? That’s exactly what Doug from the band The Groggers did. And his doctor’s name? Dr. Schnoz! Well, his real name is Dr. Michael Salzhauer and he’s a leading Miami Plastic surgeon known as the “Nose King of Miami.” I wonder if he knows Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago.”
He actually commissioned The Groggers from right here in Queens to write him a nose job song and shoot a video… and in return, Doug got himself a new nose for free!
And whose nose did Doug choose?
That was one of the things we wanted to know this morning when we talked to Doug…and he said his new nose looks like a combination of two actors and he tells us how you can get plastic surgery traded out for a talent…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”