The Groggers Trade Recording for Rhinoplasty with “A Nose Job Love Song”
Can you imagine trading out a nose job for a song? That’s exactly what Doug from the band The Groggers did. And his doctor’s name? Dr. Schnoz! Well, his real name is Dr. Michael Salzhauer and he’s a leading Miami Plastic surgeon known as the “Nose King of Miami.” I wonder if he knows Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago.”
He actually commissioned The Groggers from right here in Queens to write him a nose job song and shoot a video… and in return, Doug got himself a new nose for free!
And whose nose did Doug choose?
That was one of the things we wanted to know this morning when we talked to Doug…and he said his new nose looks like a combination of two actors and he tells us how you can get plastic surgery traded out for a talent…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- Rihanna’s Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously
- ‘I Am Chris Farley’ Documentary Trailer Might Make You Tear Up: Watch
- Tom Cruise Could Be Flying Drones in ‘Top Gun’ Sequel
- Jon Stewart Reaching Out to Conservative Foes for Final Show