Earlier this week, Madonna released yet another clip of a new single off her MDNA Album. She has now released a thirty second video clip of her video for “Girl Gone Wild.” However, the male to woman ratio doesn’t seem to fit the title of the song. Madge is outnumbered by the male species in a dance party that is reminiscent of her 1990 hit video “Vogue.”
The vid is a raunchier version that features the Pop Diva busting out her dance moves as usual, chain smoking in a seductive manner, and smack in the middle of man-sandwich.
Before you watch the new tease, refresh your memory with some vintage Madge.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly