Perhaps Kris Humphries is considering a career change, because he just decided to act as his own legal representation in divorce proceedings with Kim Kardashian.
TMZ is reporting that Kris wanted his trusted Minnesota business lawyer to represent him in the divorce, but California requires out-of-state attorneys to have a California attorney as co-representation.
Kris hired a Cali-based lawyer, only to have that lawyer up and quit on him. I guess they were intimidated by the idea of going up against divorce attorney to the stars, Laura Wasser.
Well, screw that lawyer, Kris is representing himself. Fed up with the whole process, Kris filed papers claiming he would be representing himself in the divorce.
Dude, you can kiss all that NBA money goodbye.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Kanye West Talks Saint Pablo Tour Production Design
- Drake Announces New Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Music
- Usher Announces New Album ‘Hard II Love’ Shares New Song ‘Missin U’