Perhaps Kris Humphries is considering a career change, because he just decided to act as his own legal representation in divorce proceedings with Kim Kardashian.
TMZ is reporting that Kris wanted his trusted Minnesota business lawyer to represent him in the divorce, but California requires out-of-state attorneys to have a California attorney as co-representation.
Kris hired a Cali-based lawyer, only to have that lawyer up and quit on him. I guess they were intimidated by the idea of going up against divorce attorney to the stars, Laura Wasser.
Well, screw that lawyer, Kris is representing himself. Fed up with the whole process, Kris filed papers claiming he would be representing himself in the divorce.
Dude, you can kiss all that NBA money goodbye.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball