Kris Humphries Representing Himself In Kim Kardashian Divorce Proceedings
Perhaps Kris Humphries is considering a career change, because he just decided to act as his own legal representation in divorce proceedings with Kim Kardashian.
TMZ is reporting that Kris wanted his trusted Minnesota business lawyer to represent him in the divorce, but California requires out-of-state attorneys to have a California attorney as co-representation.
Kris hired a Cali-based lawyer, only to have that lawyer up and quit on him. I guess they were intimidated by the idea of going up against divorce attorney to the stars, Laura Wasser.
Well, screw that lawyer, Kris is representing himself. Fed up with the whole process, Kris filed papers claiming he would be representing himself in the divorce.
Dude, you can kiss all that NBA money goodbye.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent