Heidi Klum Talks About Divorce from Seal
Heidi Klum and Seal‘s separation was a shock not only to us, but apparently to them.
In a recent interview with ELLE, Klum describes the situation as being caught in a tornado.
“I feel like I’m in the eye of the tornado. It’s emotions inside of your body that are a tornado. And then the outside world doing all this craziness — with you wanting it or not wanting it — is another tornado,” Klum told Elle. “But as hard as it is, so is life. And sometimes I think a curveball just comes at you.”
“Instead of something straight that you catch, it hits you in the head from the side that you didn’t expect.”
I’m probably not alone in feeling “If they can’t make it, the rest of us are doomed” about the seemingly perfect couple, but in her sort-of-vague-sort-of-candid interview, Klum hints that a lot of what we as fans saw was smoke-and-mirrors, “To the outside world, you don’t really share all the things that happen. You kind of share just the most amazing sides.”
Don’t expect any finger pointing from Heidi, ” I don’t really want to get into any of that stuff. With my life, my family, my business — I want to go forward.”
“I feel like already there are so many things being said about us — about him, about me. I’m not going to comment. Otherwise it makes you angry. You can’t always call and say, ‘This is not true, but this part is true.’”
It looks like Heidi and Seal were just like the rest of us (only more attractive), which still isn’t particularly comforting.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy