I was always a huge Dr. Seuss fan growing up. The rhyming speaks to me. Remember “Green Eggs and Ham?”
With the release of the new Dr. Seuss movie The Lorax and the recent announcement that Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is engaged to her gorilla boyfriend Jionni LaValle AND expecting a little fist pumping guido baby, it got us thinking…
What would happen if Dr. Seuss knew Snooki, JWoWW, Mike “The Situation” and the rest of the gang and decided to write a little ditty about them?
Today, Dr. Seuss’ “One Fish, Two Fish” got the Jersey Shore treatment from our resident letter reader and now children’s poetry reader, Lil Ern. It’s time to meet the orange-tinted fish…
If you’re feeling saucy, give a little taste of the Seuss in you by commenting with a Seuss-ish poem about your favorite gorillas, guidos and guidettes!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’