During the show, she confessed that while the Brit Awards was a fun filled night, she only went to see Adele.
“I do love it, but really I came to the Brits just to stalk Adele. It really was nothing about me,” she said. “It wasn’t about the Brits. It wasn’t about the performance. It was really just to see Adele again. I saw her at the GRAMMYs. I love her.”
Rihanna added that Adele has no idea about her being a fan.
“I’m a big fan . . . Her last album, 21, spoke to me so much.”
Rihanna isn’t the only artist praising Adele. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Kelly Clarkson said she was happy about Adele’s GRAMMY wins.
“I voted for Adele in all the categories where she won — I’ve been a fan of hers since “Chasing Pavements,” she said. “People have given her so much crap about her weight. She’s beautiful, by the way. If I could roll over and look like that . . . She’s freakin’ hot.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Record Turnout for God’s Love We Deliver’s Midsummer Night Drinks
- A Great Big World Adds Flair To Pop Music
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’