Actress Amber Tamblyn has released a series of emails between herself and actor/singer Tyrese in which he confused her for Amber Rose, Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend and Wiz Khalifa’s fiancée. A mutual friend emailed the two stars and Tamblyn, whose middle name is Rose, soon found herself creating raps on her iPhone after Tyrese suggested they work together.
Tamblyn quickly realized this was a case of mistaken identity and decided to pull a little joke on Tyrese. Read the entire exchange and hear the tracks at Street Carnage.
How did it all turn out? The real Amber Rose thought it was pretty funny, Tyrese was “not cool” with Tamblyn taking it public, Tamblyn blogged that she is 86% sorry, and Street Carnage reports that Shai LaBeouf wants to create animated shorts of each rap.
-Courtney E. Smith CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Win Tickets For Up Close & Personal with Tom Odell
- Thirty Seconds to Mars Premiere ‘CAMP MARS: The Concert Film’: Watch
- Bastille Blend Dante and Horror Flicks in New Video ‘Send Them Off!’
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts