Amber Tamblyn Punks Tyrese
Actress Amber Tamblyn has released a series of emails between herself and actor/singer Tyrese in which he confused her for Amber Rose, Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend and Wiz Khalifa’s fiancée. A mutual friend emailed the two stars and Tamblyn, whose middle name is Rose, soon found herself creating raps on her iPhone after Tyrese suggested they work together.
Tamblyn quickly realized this was a case of mistaken identity and decided to pull a little joke on Tyrese. Read the entire exchange and hear the tracks at Street Carnage.
How did it all turn out? The real Amber Rose thought it was pretty funny, Tyrese was “not cool” with Tamblyn taking it public, Tamblyn blogged that she is 86% sorry, and Street Carnage reports that Shai LaBeouf wants to create animated shorts of each rap.
-Courtney E. Smith CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch