Actress Amber Tamblyn has released a series of emails between herself and actor/singer Tyrese in which he confused her for Amber Rose, Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend and Wiz Khalifa’s fiancée. A mutual friend emailed the two stars and Tamblyn, whose middle name is Rose, soon found herself creating raps on her iPhone after Tyrese suggested they work together.
Tamblyn quickly realized this was a case of mistaken identity and decided to pull a little joke on Tyrese. Read the entire exchange and hear the tracks at Street Carnage.
How did it all turn out? The real Amber Rose thought it was pretty funny, Tyrese was “not cool” with Tamblyn taking it public, Tamblyn blogged that she is 86% sorry, and Street Carnage reports that Shai LaBeouf wants to create animated shorts of each rap.
-Courtney E. Smith CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Kanye West Talks Saint Pablo Tour Production Design
- Drake Announces New Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Music
- Usher Announces New Album ‘Hard II Love’ Shares New Song ‘Missin U’