Oprah Winfrey has already lined up one of the most anticipated interviews of 2012 by landing the first, and so far only, sit-down with Bobbi Kristina Brown after the death of her mother Whitney Houston on March 11. Now the first teaser clip from the interview hits the Internet.
Winfrey will also sit down with Houston’s brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia to discuss the late pop diva. Winfrey was one of many celebrities to attend Houston’s funeral in New Jersey. Upon hearing of Houston’s passing, Oprah Tweeted:
To me Whitney was THE VOICE. We got to hear a part of God every time she sang. Heart is heavy, spirit grateful for the GIFT of her.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 12, 2012
Shortly after her death, Winfrey’s OWN network aired Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, a special re-airing of Winfrey’s last interview with the legend in 2009.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani