Kelly Clarkson Talks About Upcoming Single “Dark Side”
Hot on the heels of the success she’s been having with “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” and “Mr. Know It All,” Kelly Clarkson is getting ready to release another single off of her highly acclaimed album Stronger.
The next single will be “Dark Side” and Kelly already has an idea for the video!
Clarkson sat down with MTV News and dished out as many deets as she could (she’s trying to keep the concept on the down low.)
“I don’t want to give anything away!” she said. However, she says it’s probably the opposite of what we’re thinking. With a song called “Dark Side,” should we expect something a bit reminiscent of our friend Adam Lambert in his video for “Better Than I Know Myself”?
“I always like to come up with the concept visually of what I’d like to see,” Kelly said, “and then I let the directors run with it. They’re so creative and they always have such great ideas, and I think it’s better when you have all these people involved and all these ideas are flowing.”
Guess we’ll just have to wait and see!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game