Nick and Vanessa Get Knocked Up, Jessica Simpson Did it First
Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson seem to be rocking the same life timeline. When Nick proposed to Vanessa Minillo, Jessica
proposed to herself and her boyfriend, Eric Johnson followed suit just weeks later.
The former 98 Degrees front man announced the news on an appearance of Live! with Kelly.
“She started to feel a little different, not herself,” Nick, 38, explained. “So she went to the store, got a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. So we are having a baby!”
“I’ve had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it’s actually here, it’s overwhelming.”
Yes, but do you have your own line of shoes? Jessica thinks not.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!