Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson seem to be rocking the same life timeline. When Nick proposed to Vanessa Minillo, Jessica
proposed to herself and her boyfriend, Eric Johnson followed suit just weeks later.
The former 98 Degrees front man announced the news on an appearance of Live! with Kelly.Vodpod videos no longer available.
“She started to feel a little different, not herself,” Nick, 38, explained. “So she went to the store, got a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. So we are having a baby!”
“I’ve had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it’s actually here, it’s overwhelming.”
Yes, but do you have your own line of shoes? Jessica thinks not.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The 1975 Cover Sade’s ‘By Your Side’
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Florida Georgia Line, Backstreet Boys Drop ‘God, Your Mama and Me’ Video
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album