Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson seem to be rocking the same life timeline. When Nick proposed to Vanessa Minillo, Jessica
proposed to herself and her boyfriend, Eric Johnson followed suit just weeks later.
The former 98 Degrees front man announced the news on an appearance of Live! with Kelly.
“She started to feel a little different, not herself,” Nick, 38, explained. “So she went to the store, got a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. So we are having a baby!”
“I’ve had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it’s actually here, it’s overwhelming.”
Yes, but do you have your own line of shoes? Jessica thinks not.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’