Nick and Vanessa Get Knocked Up, Jessica Simpson Did it First
Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson seem to be rocking the same life timeline. When Nick proposed to Vanessa Minillo, Jessica
proposed to herself and her boyfriend, Eric Johnson followed suit just weeks later.
The former 98 Degrees front man announced the news on an appearance of Live! with Kelly.
“She started to feel a little different, not herself,” Nick, 38, explained. “So she went to the store, got a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. So we are having a baby!”
“I’ve had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it’s actually here, it’s overwhelming.”
Yes, but do you have your own line of shoes? Jessica thinks not.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call